‘Let me help you, help yourselves’
- Has your child got a disturbed sleep pattern?
- Are nap times irregular, sporadic and sometimes non-existent?
- Is there no routine to speak of?
- Are most days stressful, because no one slept the night before?
- Does your child need you to lie down with them to get off to sleep?
- Are you or your partner, getting pushed out of bed, because your little angel cant sleep anywhere else but there?
- Are you or your partner struggling to cope, because of your baby/child’s broken sleep?
- Is your child a very early riser
The list is endless…
If you have answered ‘yes‘ to any of the above, then you have come to the right place and breath a sigh of relief, because I can help you.
Sweet Little Dream Seekers was founded by me, to help parents like you with your baby and children’s sleep problems, between the ages of 4months – 6years.
I am a qualified and certified Gentle Sleep Coach. I have the tools and expertise to turn your living nightmare into the perfect dream. I provide a professional, effective service, that focuses on your child’s individual needs, between us we will implement a gentle,effective ‘bespoke’ plan that you, as parents can adhere too and get great results from.
Download your FREE chapter of the “Good Night Sleep Tight Workbook”
With Steps You Can Start Taking NOW to Prep for Sleep Coaching Success
What People Are Saying
"We were really struggling to get our 10 months old to sleep without cuddling/rocking him and he hardly slept through the night Mary gave us great advice and he now sleeps through the night. Nap times are so much easier now also thanks to Mary's techniques and advice."
Samantha and Damian
"Mary of Sweet Little Dream Seekers is a miracle worker! Our 4yr old son now sleeps all night in his own bed – he hasn't done that since he was 8 months old! Mary gave us the right tools and advice to put a plan in place and we cracked it within 3 or 4 nights. Amazing lady, highly recommended"
"Have to say this amazing lady got my 10 month old grandson into good sleeping habits in a short space of time, take note all you sleep deprived parents help is out there via Mary xon"